Createx Airbrush acrylic color - MAGENTAS

Speaking of MAGENTA acrylic paint colors: I love having a few to choose from. I actually just recently discovered a  lovely fluid paint color - Createx (designed for Airbrush). I found it in Curry's Art Store. Createx have a gorgeous selection of MAGENTAS, very nice and fluid - awesome to use with a liner brush. (I have a painting coming up with a sketch done in liner brush and Createx airbrush color, so stay tuned!)

This paint is very thin and fluid and someone might get frustrated with it, you just need to know when to use it and how to use it. It is great for sketching the outlines of your subject before applying paint -this paint is a bit similar to GOLDEN flow paint (which is a lot more money). I bought a 2 oz bottle for $2.00 on sale and the quality is great!



Another way to use this nice paint - is by GLAZING. Here's the sample of a Gelli print I made and to emphasize the flower I used the Fluorescent Magenta in the background. It is super thin and bright! The beauty of the thin paint like that is that you don't need to dilute it with water (it is already liquid) and the color is not weak like some acrylics get when you add water.

Comments

Popular Posts